fredag 22 november 2013

Introducing yourself

1. If I compare Martin and Anna's letters I would say that Anna's letter is much more well-writen. She has describe her and her family carefully and in right order.
Martin has write about himself, but he writ a little about ice-hockey there and suddenly about that he don't like, what we called "gröt" in Swedish and after that little about ice-hockey again, I think it was messy to read.

2. How old he is

3. The first paragraph is about her, how old she is, favorite clothes and how tall she is.
The second, where she lives. The third is about her family, pets, what food she like and what she don't like, Sports and that she never had been in England before.

4. Anna has an paragraph for every category she write about. It feels like Martin has write just that which has been in his head and it can be messy to read.

5. If someone had say to me that she/he lives in Berg, then I had not understand where she/he lives. Because Berg is a small town or suburb. But Stockholm is Sweden's capital and she describe that it's near Stockholm, it's much easier to understand.

6. She describe what "blodpudding" is.

7. I think it's good to ask questions i think it's nice to wonder about things, it appears curiously and she seems interested.


My letter to Mrs. Davies

Dear Mrs. Davies.

My name is Thilde and I'm 14 years old. Im short and I have long dark hair.
I live in Falkenberg, it's a small town 10 miles south of Gothenburg, Sweden's second biggest town. 
Three peoples are we in my family, it's me, my dad and my mom. My mother is called Karin and my father is called Martin. We have got a dog too. His name is Elvis, and he's a papillon. Papillon means butterfly in French. Why the breed of dog is called Papillon is because it's hair hanging from his ears. So if the sun shine on him and it's be a shadow, the shadow looks like a butterfly. 
I have a horse too, or really two, but one of them is my mother's. My horse name is Krafty K but i only called his Krafty. She is young, only 5 years.
I like showjumping, and when I and Krafty are good enough we gonna be dangerous on the racetracks.
Yes, i like animlas..
I like to sing to, and playing guitar. I don't know if I'm so god at it, but I think it's fun and i love it.
My favorite artists is Ulrik Munther, a singing songwriter from Sweden, The Fooo, a boyband from Sweden and One Direction, a boyband from United Kingdom.
Do you like music and singing?
I like the most food, but my favorite is probably that we called "Flygande Jacob" in swedish.

See you soon
Thilde




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar