fredag 15 november 2013

Charles Dickens and Oliver Twist

Charles Dickens (Jag form)

February 7, 1812 a man was born, no ordinary man but the man became a successful British writer , that man is me. My stories and novels became popular , none of my novels never stopped printed in new editions in the original language , English. My most popular book was " A Christmas Carol " as I wrote in a few weeks. My books , mainly relating Boys with difficult childhoods.

When I was nine , we moved to London, later my father get economic problems and I had to help with work to be able to support us in the family, but even so it was not all days were measured when they went to bed for the evening . Then I was only twelve.

My schooling was nothing of , but I learned shorthand , which I actually had the advantage of long-term , in 1834 , I became a journalist.

Two years after I became a journalist , I married my wife Catherine Hogarth, ten children got together , one of them died at the age of 8 months .

But all books have an end, even all life , looking back on my life, I became very ill during a recital tour and June 9, 1870 , I took my last breath on earth , only 58 years old, but is it true? That everything has an end? And there at the time, became mine.


Oliver Twist

Oliver Twist was an orphan boy. He was born in a city that we called Portsea in southeastern England. Oliver started his life on a orphanages. But he didn't like the orphanages. So he run away to London. In London, he met a boy that we called Dodge. Dodge show Oliver how to steal things. But Dodge had a boss. Dodge took him to Fagin. In his house there was many children. All of them was pickpockets.

The boy thrives at Fagin at first, unaware that he would teach him to pickpocket. When Oliver one day 
innocently caught Mr. entry. Brownlow as a witness, may be declared him innocent and let him move in 
with him. He likes thrives, but it dosn't last long. He gets gets taken by Fagin again. 
But it was not fagin who took care of Oliver this time.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar