tisdag 3 december 2013

Shop Talk

Are you being served?
No, I'm not. I'd like some apples, please?
What sort would you like?

Do you like this one? 
Yes, I do. Can i try it on, please?
Of course. The fitting room is over there.

Can you help me, please? I don't know what size I take. 
Would you like me to measure you?
Yes, please. 

Could I change this jumper for a lager size, please? 
Yes, certainly, do you have a receipt?
Yes, here you are. 

Do you sell stamps?
No, I'm afraid we don't.
Do you know where I can buy some? 

Do you have anything for these mosquito bites on my leg? 
Yes, this spray is very good.
How much does it cost. 

Could you change this £50 note, please?
Certainly. How would you like it?
Four tens and the rest in pounds, please.

I'd like a haircut, please.
I'm sorry,we're very busy at the moment.
Will you have time later?

I like these,but they're to expensive.
There are some  cheaper ones in the sale.
Are there? Good! I'll have to look. 

When do you shut this evening?
We close at 8 today and 6 the rest of the week.
Are you open on Sunday too?

Can I help you?
No, thanks. I'm being served.
Fine, who's next?

Can I help you? 
No. Thanks. I just looking around.
All right. Just ask if you need help. 


Translate dialogs

How much is this T-shirt? 
£19
It was expensive.. Are there some cheaper T-shirts? 
In that big basket, over there.
Thanks. 

Goodmorning. Do you sell batteries?
No, I'm afraid not.
Where can I buy some? 
You can buy batteries in the radio store in front of the railway station.
Thank you very much! 

Can I help you?
Yes please. I'd like tennis socks.
It costs £5,50 or tree pair of them cost £12.
I take tree pairs, please.
Something else? 
No, thanks. That is all.

I want to have a tennis-shirt too, please. 
It's over there, follow me.
Thanks. 
Which color do you want?
White, please. 
You're welcome.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar