tisdag 24 mars 2015

A letter to Connect

Hi Amanda Parks and Josef Azizi!

My name is Thilde Jansson, I'm from Sweden and I live in a little town called Falkenberg, it's about 10 swedish miles from Gothenburg which are Sweden's second biggest city. I'm 15 years old. (16 this summer). I really like to write and I've got two horses.I  compete showjumping with one of them. It takes a lot of time and sometimes I wish that I had more time to give to friends, but it's so worth it anyways because I love it. I think it's fun to learn more and do a teamwork with a pet.

I really want to join the camp because I think it's going to be a very good experience. A few years ago I couldn't talk English at all. Mostly it was because i was afraid to say something wrong, but now I can and i really want to improve my english. I also want to meet other teenagers from different countries. I think it's going to be very fun to do a lot of different things because we have grown up in different ways in different cultures, it's fun to learn about other people and the way they think about things. I love to learn new things!

On the camp i want to do sports, different sports because I think it's a good thing to make the teenagers more like a group. It's easy because it's the same rules everywhere in the world. Then I would like to visit important places and if it's raining I want to go inside and just talk or write or draw. I want to know all the teenagers at the camp, show photos and talk about my hobbies, listen to them when they talk about their hobbies and maybe learn a bit of their language.

I also think that it's a very good idea to have a camp like this. I think teenagers learn a lot about other countries and cultures. I really want to do this and I really want to be a part of the camp this year.


Thilde


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar